Interruptions in our table reservation system on June 18th
What is S-Card?
An adrenaline-fuelled team day in Tallinn
Did the idea of a day out come up at your last team meeting? Wondering where to go and what to do? The answer, of course, is Tallinn! Sokos Hotels Tallinn and FK Centre outdoor go-kart track's inspiring and exciting seminar package is the perfect way to combine business and pleasure.
One-day seminar package from €74 per person
Groups starting from 10 people. Prices according to availability.
The seminar package includes:
- full-day use of a seminar room with all the mod cons and necessary equipment;
- a delicious three-course lunch;
- two coffee breaks with snacks;
- a fun go-karting tournament at FK Centre (including warm-ups, qualifying and a final);
- all safety equipment (helmet, onesie and gloves); and
- supervision by an instructor.
Available for an additional fee:
- Accommodation at Solo Sokos Hotel Estoria
- April, May, September & October: from €51 per person per night (twin/double)
- June: from €62 per person per night (twin/double)
- Accommodation at Original Sokos Hotel Viru
- April, May, September & October: from €44 per person per night (twin/double)
- June: from €55 per person per night (twin/double)
- Dinner at the hotel: the fully renovated Amarillo restaurant and brand new Fafa's Viru
- Go-kart awards ceremony at FK Centre with prizes
- Transfer to & from FK Centre (9 km from the city centre)
- Use of the sauna at Viru Hotel or FK Centre
Further information & reservations:
This offer applies to the FK Centre Õismäe go-kart track. The go-karting season is from April to October and the track is open every day. Go-karting is suitable for men and women alike and people of all ages. You don't need previous experience – the instructors at FK Centre will guide beginners and give more advanced go-karters useful tips. Reservations via the Sokos Hotels Tallinn Sales Department: +372 680 9300 | firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com