Issues with searching and editing reservations
We protect the environment at Sokos Hotels in St. Peterburg
We all work together for the good of the environment:
- Every member of our staff is involved and our staff is trained in environmental matters.
- We save water: in our kitchen areas we use water and energy efficiently. More than half of our rooms are equipped with water saving shower heads and taps.
- Our daily cleaning products are ecolabelled.
- Our lights are energy efficient and more than half of them are led lights or energy saving bulbs. Whenever an old one is replaced, we always choose an eco-friendly product.
- We offer a variety of local and organic food and vegetable dishes in our restaurants.
- We keep the property and all our equipment from air-conditioning to refrigerators and oven in excellent condition to secure energy-efficient operations.
- We invite all our customers to join us: in your room, you can find information how you can help the environment during your stay.
- We make sure that we comply with your wishes: if you hang your towel on the rack, we leave it there for you to use it again.
- We are happy to help you to explore the beautiful city of St. Petersburg to its fullest: information of the nearby nature destinations are available at our front desk.
You can help the environment in many ways:
- In the shower, please turn off the water while adding soap or shampoo
- Please use a mug when brushing your teeth
- You can choose to use the same towel during your whole stay by leaving it on the towel rack
- Turn off unneccesary lights
- Please remember to remove the key card from its holder when leaving the room. This way all lights are automatically off
- Choose local and organic food at breakfast or a vegetable dish
- Take only the food you plan to eat and eat all the food you take
- Choose an eco-friendly way to go sightseeing: use a bike, go by foot or use public transportation