Sokoshotels.fi is being renewed!
Check out the new features by making your room reservation at beta.sokoshotels.fi.
Green Key eco-label to Original Sokos Hotel Arina 2023
The Green Key award is the leading standard for excellence in the field of environmental responsibility and sustainable operation within the tourism industry. We are happy to tell we have been be apart of this program since 2016.
5 simple ways to preserve the nature
- Save energy by switching off any extra lights and devices. While in Oulu, switch off any extra lights and enjoy the 24 hours of daylight during the summer, and the magically short days and darkness in winter.
- Enjoy our clean and fresh water – straight from the tap! The tap water in Oulu is clean and fresh – ready for drinking.
- Favour local products and services. You will get the smartest holiday food from local producers. The hunger for culture can also be satisfied with the local supply. In our restaurants you will find quality ingredients from local producers.
- Take a ride on a bike! We have a year-round bicycles and helmets to lend in the hotel. In Oulu there are over 600 kilometres of bicycle routes to choose.
- Enjoy the rough culture of live music, events and exhibitions in this Northern urban city. Visit clubs and small bars to meet local people, you never know what kind of an adventure lies ahead!
More info our Green Key program in all Sokos Hotels