S-Card login has changed
From now on, you can use our service using the S Group’s authentication method to which you have connected your S-Card membership
What is S-Card?
Changes in services from 8th of March to 25th of April 2021
The beginning of the three-week period of exception time from March 8, requires a changes in our service activities.
We're doing everything to make sure that the safety and hygiene of our hotel and restaurant is handled in an exemplary manner. We're paying special attention to these important issues.
Rikala is closed for the weekends. The Hotel closes it's doors on Friday at 14pm. We will reopen on every Monday at 7am. The Hotel operates normally on weekdays.
- The Hotel is closed for the weekends, starting 9-11 April, 16-18 April and 23-25 April
Breakfast services during your stay
- Due the current situation our breakfast is only served by take away. You can pick your breakfast from Restaurant Rikala Bar & Grill from 6.00 am to 8:30 am.
- We offer possibility to take breakfast as take-away free of charge, either delivered to your room (€ 15,70 extra charge). Ask More information at the hotel reception. We'll be happy to help you.
Restaurant services during your stay
- Take Away Food from Rikala Bar & Grill
- Opening hours Mon-Thu 10:30-18:00 & Fri 10:30-16:00, Sat-Sun Closed
- Take Away -menu & more information: http://www.raflaamo.fi/fi/salo/rikala-bargrill or at the hotel reception
- 12€ meal benefit for S-Card customers
Gym & Sauna
- The Gym & Fitness Center is open from 05:00 until 23:15. Appointments for the gym at the hotel reception. Gym for 10 people at a time. GYM CLOSED UNTIL 14th of April 21
- The evening sauna is available by room - by appointment, for one hour at the time. Free appointments can be requested at check-in. Sauna for 4 people at a time.
- For the time being, only people who have checked in at the hotel can stay in the hotel rooms. Non-hotel guests may be met in the hotel lobby in accordance with the hotel's rules and general good manners.
- The well-being of our guests and staff is our highest priority. We make every effort to ensure that the safety and hygiene at our hotels and restaurants are well maintained.
Hygiene and safety measures
- We follow the instructions and recommendations of the authorities as well as the company's internal hygiene instructions in connection with the COVID-19 situation.
- We take special care of hand hygiene, which we also encourage our guests to do. We have ensured the adequacy of soap, hand gloves and hand towels in all our rooms.
- We remind you to keep a safety distance on the hotel premises. By taking safety distance for each others, you can help to take care of your own health and the health of others.
- Transparent plexiglass is installed at fixed customer service points.
- We recommend card payment instead of cash.
- We recommend using a mask on our premises.
- We want to protect the health of our guests during the hotel visit - so don't come to us if you have even mild flu symptoms.
Take care of each others and follow the instructions of the authorities to ensure good hygiene and safety. Let's make a safe hotel experience together for all of us.
You're warmly welcome!
We'll update our operating models and the above information as necessary based from the current situation.