S-Card login has changed
From now on, you can use our service using the S Group’s authentication method to which you have connected your S-Card membership
What is S-Card?
Let's take care of each other
- We follow the instructions and recommendations of the authorities as well as the company's internal hygiene instructions in connection with the COVID-19 situation.
- We pay special attention to hand hygiene, which we also encourage our guests to do. We have ensured the adequacy of soap, hand sanitizers and paper towels in all our facilities.
- We have intensified cleaning and hygiene practices throughout the hotel. We pay particular attention to the cleaning of contact surfaces, such as door handles, table tops, payment terminals and elevator buttons. Housekeeping is carried out in accordance with hygiene instructions.
- We limit the number of customers in our restaurants in accordance with official guidelines
- We remind you to keep a safe distance in the hotel premises. By maintaining a safe distance, you can help protect your health and the health of others.
- Transparent plexiglass screens have been installed at our fixed customer service points.
- We recommend card payment instead of cash.
- Our entire staff has received a comprehensive safety briefing for their work. We act in accordance with the guidelines in all exceptional situations.
- We encourage our staff to stay home even if the slightest symptoms occur.
- We want to protect the health of our fellow human beings during stays - so please don't visit us if you experience even mild flu symptoms.
- As of 1.6. breakfast is served in the hotel restaurant or breakfast room in hotels where a breakfast room is available. Instead of as a buffet, breakfast is temporarily partly offered as table service and partly available from pickup stations. If you prefer to enjoy your breakfast in your room or take it along, you can order our take away option upon arrival.
- The restaurants of our hotels will reopen in stages from 1.6. onwards. We offer a selection of our most popular dishes as table service. Alternatively, you can order meals as take away during the restaurant's opening hours.
- During meeting days and events, meals are offered as table service, partly as pickup service or as individually packaged products.
- We observe safe distances in restaurants and conference facilities by reducing the number of customer seats and introducing additional facilities and, depending on the hotel's facilities, also seating times.
- Upon entering restaurants and meeting rooms, you will find hand sanitizers at the entrance.
- We have also implemented intensified cleaning of contact surfaces, such as table tops and high chairs, after each restaurant guest.