We collaborate with Toriparkki and our hotel guests can park in this indoor parking facility underneath the market square. Vaasa's Toriparkki is one of the biggest car-park facilities in Finland. It houses 836 parking bays on two underground levels underneath the market square in downtown Vaasa.
- 15 € / 24h
- with S-Card: 12 € / 24h
Address for your navigation device:
Southern entrance ramp: Kauppapuistikko 15
Northern entrance ramp: Kauppapuistikko 10.
Driving instructions when arriving from the south (for ex. from Tampere): When the motorway ends continue straight along "Kauppapuistikko" street into the city centre. Approximately 30 metres before the market square (at the end of the street) look for the ramp that leads down to the parking hall (beneath the market square).
Driving instructions when arriving from the north (for ex. from Kokkola): When approaching the city centre you will come to a bridge over the railway tracks. Get into the left lane on the bridge and then turn left onto "Asemakatu" street at the traffic lights after the bridge. Then follow the "Toriparkki" signs.
- Drive down to the barrier, press a button and take the ticket from the machine. The barrier will lift for you to enter.
- Drive to car-park and choose your parking bay where you like, either on the upper or on the lower level. On the upper level, where there is direct access to the hotel.
- Save the parking card you received from the machine, you will need it when driving out from the parking hall. The reception will give you another card in addition, that will let you drive in and out for a 24-hour period.
- When you have paid the parking fee at the hotel reception, you don´t have to go via the automatic pay station before driving out.
- Drive to the barrier, insert the ticket you got when you drove in to the car-park. The machine by the barrier will ask for payment, then insert the ticket you got from the hotel reception.
The barrier will lift for you to exit. You can now leave the car-park.
EasyPark's parking app:
In Toriparkki you can also use EasyPark's parking app. If you use the app, the camera will read your registration sign as you drive in to the garage, the barrier will open and the parking period will start. As you drive out from the garage the camera will read your registration sig again, the barrier will lift for you and the parking period ends. You can get the receipt from your own side on EasyPark.fi or in the mobile app.
If you prefer to use the parking rate offered for our hotel guests, please de-activate the EasyPark app.
Car max. height 2.3 m. (At the hotel reception you can inquire about possible free spaces for higher cars, these can be found in a different parking garage).
The entrance to Toriparkki from the street is closed 9pm - 7am. In front of the door on the driver's side is a post. Press the telephonebutton to contact the office, which will then open the door for you.
Car lots for the disabled:
There are two car lots reserved for the disabled. These are located at the upper level close to the entry to the hotel. The route to the elevator and hotel from the parking hall is unobstructed.
Electric vechicle charging points:
On the lower level of Toriparkki, there are 9 electric vehicle charging points. One of the charging points has a fast charging option. The charging points can be used around the clock.
Price for electric vehicle charging:
The charging points can not be reserved in advance.