HOTEL SERVICES DURING YOUR STAY
Buffet breakfast 2nd floor:
Mon – Fri at 05.30 – 09.30
Sat – Sun at 05.30 – 10.30
(1.5. Saturday: Breakfast will be served at 05.30 – 09.30)
Restaurant Amarillo 1st floor:
Mon – Fri at 17.00 – 21.00
Saturday at 13.00 – 22.00
(kitchen will close 30 min. before closing time)
Alcohol sell will stop at 17.00 until further notice.
S-card benefit in restaurant Amarillo with your 12 € meal voucher:
1. Amarillo Big Burger (L)
2. Beef Burrito (L)
3. Chicken & Halloumi Burger (L)
4. Chicken Pocket (LL)
5. Meatballs & French Fries (LL)
Saunas can be booked from the reception.
Open daily at 15.00 – 00.00.
Gym will open 29.4.2021.
The gym will be open every day at 06.00 – 23.00 from 29.4. Please make a reservation from the reception.
The meeting rooms of our hotel can be booked in accordance with the instructions given by the authorities.
For the time being, only people who have checked in at the hotel are allowed to stay in our hotel rooms.
HYGIENE AND SAFETY MEASURES DURING A HOTEL STAY
• Before arriving at the hotel, we inform our guests about security measures on our website, by e-mail (when booking on sokoshotels.fi) and at the hotel entrance.
• Please visit us only if you are healthy.
• Please use a face mask in accordance with current recommendations.
• If you are arriving from abroad, have been tested for COVID-19 or develop symptoms suggestive of a coronavirus during your stay, we request that you stay in your room and avoid all contact with staff and other guests. Contact the reception by phone.
• Hand sanitizers are available in all public facilities.
• We have intensified cleaning and hygiene practices throughout the hotel. We pay particular attention to the cleaning of contact surfaces, such as door handles, tabletops, payment terminals and elevator buttons.
• Transparent plexiglass screens have been installed at our customer service points and our staff is protected with face masks and visors in accordance with current recommendations.
• We remind our guests to maintain a safe distance in the hotel premises.
• We recommend card payment instead of cash.