Green Key eco-label to Break Sokos Hotel Levi 2020-2021
The Green Key award is the leading standard for excellence in the field of environmental responsibility and sustainable operation within the tourism industry. We are happy to tell we have been be apart of this program since 2016.
5 simple ways to preserve the nature
- Save energy by switching off any extra lights and devices. While in Levi, switch off any extra lights and enjoy the 24 hours of daylight during the summer, and the magically short days and darkness in winter.
- Enjoy our clean and fresh water – straight from the tap! The tap water in Levi is clean and fresh – ready for drinking.
- In Levi you can give your car a rest too. While on holiday, physical activities will freshen up your mind and body, and the nature around you will also be grateful.
- Contribute to a litter-free environment If there isn't a litter bin around, take your litter to the next waste point, even the smallest objects. It's so easy to be environmental friendly.
- Favour local products and services. You will get the smartest holiday food fhttps://www.sokoshotels.fi/en/about-us/responsibility-at-sokos-hotels/green-key-programrom local producers. The hunger for culture can also be satisfied with the local supply.
More info our Green Key program in all Sokos Hotels