We welcome all kinds of pets!
Pet rooms are available in the Standard and Superior room classes, as well as in one of our Junior Suites. Please inform us of any pets you are bringing when you make your reservation by phone or email. This allows us to ensure that we have a suitable pet-friendly room ready for you. The pet rooms have a surcharge of €15 per room per day. (Free of charge for S-Card members when staying at a price that entitles you to S-Card benefits, excluding S-Card bonus nights).
Make sure you leave a message in the pets' guest book at our reception. The reception staff would also be more than happy to say hello to your pets, so make sure you stop by!
On your arrival at the hotel, our canine guests can expect a Best Friend welcome bag. Our reception staff will give you our tips for the best routes for walking your pet.
How to prepare for a holiday with your pet:
- Reserve enough travel time so that your pet can take breaks to stretch their legs.
- Bring a bed or blanket for your pet, and a water bowl if necessary. A pet can be confused by a new environment, so their own basket, cage or bed can provide safety and comfort for them. Reptiles, hamsters and birds must always stay in their own travel terrariums or cages in the hotel.
- Having a familiar toy can make your pet feel more comfortable in an unfamiliar environment.
- Explore the hotel environment with your pet.
- Don't leave your pet alone in the hotel room for long periods. If you must leave your pet alone in the room, make sure your friend cannot escape the room.
- Leave our "pet inside" sign on the outside of your room door.
MEOWS AND WOOFS – Welcome!