Happy dreams by Sokos Hotels
Quality sleep is an important part of wellbeing and health. A well-slept night allows you to recover from the day and start a new day refreshed. Good recovery is all about the whole experience. Simply put, it's our everyday activities that count. Ensuring you get a good night's sleep on weekdays creates a solid foundation for well-being.
We want our guests to sleep even better and wake up to a new day happy and refreshed. Already in nine Sokos Hotels, we offer you the opportunity to sleep better and happier with the Happy Dreams service by Sokos Hotels.
There are five videos on the television in the room to improve our guests' sleep. In three of the videos, Finland's leading sleep specialist Henri Tuomilehto from Coronaria Uniklinikka sleep clinic explains how good and happy sleep is possible, and what everyone can do to promote it. Move fitness centre has made two videos for our guests – one for the evening suitable for a calming programme, and the other for waking up refreshed in the morning.
"It is often thought that it is difficult to fall asleep in a hotel when the surroundings and sounds are unfamiliar, at least on the first night. But the fact is that you can sleep even better in a hotel than at home since certain distractions that are part of everyday life are left behind, and you can rest in the room in privacy. In addition, the bed is freshly made, the temperature is usually suitable for sleeping and the room can be darkened properly", Tuomilehto says. "So it's a good idea to make the most of the good sleeping environment in hotels."
Guests choose their pillows and blankets
The Familon beds in our rooms are bedded with soft and semi-thick Familon pillows and warm and airy Familon bed covering. However, if they prefer something else, our guests can order the pillow or blanket of their choice from the Familon list at the reception at an affordable price. There are pillows of different thicknesses and technical characteristics to choose from, as well as a temperature-balancing or cooling bed cover. A selection of pillows and blankets for sweet dreams are presented on the room TV, and can be easily ordered with a single phone call to reception.
The desired products can also be added to your reservation already when booking the room, from sokoshotels.fi, the sales service and from the hotel directly when booking the room.
You can purchase the following products as additional services:
Happy dreams by Sokos Hotels package €30 for one person, €45 for two
- Familon bed cover and pillow of your choice from our additional range
- Eye covers and earplugs
- Late check-out at 2pm on the last day of the stay (if the booking situation allows)
- Breakfast served to the room one morning during the stay
- Happy Dreams tea
- Sleep videos and stretching videos on TV
Pillows €5 each
- Luxurious temperature-balancing Familon Outlast Super pillow. The pillow feels wonderfully cool as you fall asleep and remains at just the right temperature all through the night.
- Available in medium size, Familon Ergo neck pillows perfectly support the neck and offer complete ergonomics and relaxation for all body types in different sleeping positions.
- A cooling Familon Cool Organic pillow, which supports the neck in all sleeping positions. The cool pillow is perfect for people who tend to sweat from time to time.
- Familon Organic Princess thin pillow. A soft pillow suitable for those who prefer to sleep on their stomach or back.
- A firm and thick Familon Ultra Organic stitch pillow. A supportive pillow for broad-shouldered sleepers and others who sleep on their side.
Blankets €5 each
- A luxurious temperature-balancing Familon Outlast Super bed cover to promote deep and restful sleep.
- A cooling Familon Cool Organic bed cover. An extremely thin and super-light duvet for those who prefer cool sleeping conditions.
Happy Dreams service by Sokos Hotels is available in the following hotels:
- Break Sokos Hotel Bomba, Nurmes
- Original Sokos Hotel Kupittaa, Turku
- Original Sokos Hotel Seurahuone, Kotka
- Original Sokos Hotel Seurahuone, Savonlinna
- Original Sokos Hotel Tripla, Helsinki
- Original Sokos Hotel Vaakuna, Kouvola
- Original Sokos Hotel Wiklund, Turku
- Solo Sokos Hotel Lahden Seurahuone, Lahti
- Solo Sokos Hotel Turun Seurahuone, Turku