S-Cardiga sisselogimine on muutunud
Edaspidi jätkad meie teenustega, autentides S-grupis, millega oled sidunud oma S-Cardi liikmelisuse.
Mis on S-Card?
Let's take care of each other
The well-being of our guests and staff is our highest priority. We make every effort to ensure that the safety and hygiene at our hotels and restaurants are well maintained. At the moment, we are paying particular attention to these issues. These are our key measures and instructions for stays, in order to ensure common safety.
Let's take care of each other (video)
Hygiene and safety measures during a hotel stay
- We follow the instructions and recommendations of the authorities as well as the company's internal hygiene instructions in connection with the COVID-19 situation.
- We pay special attention to hand hygiene, which we also encourage our guests to do. We have ensured the adequacy of soap, hand sanitizers and paper towels in all our facilities.
- We have intensified cleaning and hygiene practices throughout the hotel. We pay particular attention to the cleaning of contact surfaces, such as door handles, table tops, payment terminals and elevator buttons. Housekeeping is carried out in accordance with hygiene instructions.
- We limit the number of customers in our restaurants in accordance with official guidelines.
- We remind you to keep a safe distance in the hotel premises. By maintaining a safe distance, you can help protect your health and the health of others.
- Transparent plexiglass screens have been installed at our fixed customer service points.
- We recommend card payment instead of cash.
- Our entire staff has received a comprehensive safety briefing for their work. We act in accordance with the guidelines in all exceptional situations.
- We encourage our staff to stay home even if the slightest symptoms occur.
- We want to protect the health of our fellow human beings during stays - so please don't visit us if you experience even mild flu symptoms.
Restaurant services during your stay
- The buffet breakfast is available in compliance with special safety and hygiene guidelines.
- Alternatively, you may opt for a take-away breakfast or order breakfast to your room. Please inform the hotel of your choice upon arrival.
- The restaurants of our hotels will reopen in stages from 1.6. onwards. We offer a selection of our most popular dishes as table service. Alternatively, you can order meals as take away during the restaurant's opening hours.
- We observe safe distances in restaurants and conference facilities by reducing the number of customer seats and introducing additional facilities and, depending on the hotel's facilities, also seating times.
- Upon entering restaurants and meeting rooms, you will find hand sanitizers at the entrance.
- We have also implemented intensified cleaning of contact surfaces, such as table tops and high chairs, after each restaurant guest.
Let's take care of each other and follow the instructions from the authorities to ensure good hygiene and safety. Let's together make this a safe hotel summer for all of us.
We will update our operating models and the above information as necessary based on current situation information.