Services for families
Trattoria Seurahuone have designated menus for children.
The number for the MTV3 Juniori television channel in the rooms is 13 and C More kids will be found on channel 31.
We recommend families to book two rooms connected to each other with a door. The hotel offers also rooms with an additional bed for an extra charge, and babycots are also available for free. Please contact our reception for reservations; firstname.lastname@example.org or +358 20 1234655
Children receive a small welcome gift, and toys and books can be borrowed from the reecption.
Onni the Squirrel recommends:
1. Pajulahti adventurepark, Pajulahti.
2. Laune kidspark and Yli-Marola´s barnyard, Laune
3. Lahti minigolfcenter, Laune
4.Cable Cape - Wake & Snow Park, Mukkulan ranta
5. Puksu-citytrain, runs only in the summertime
6. Bus Burger, Savontie 423
7. Skijumpingtower and the ski museum
1. Kariranta beach
2. Mytäjäinen beach
3. Joutjärvi beach
1. Market place
2. Ice cream bar Banana Split, Lahti harbour
1. Loviisanpässinpuisto´s park
2. Sairaalapuisto´s park
3. Pihapuisto´s park
1. Kauppakeskus Trio