Pets are welcome at Sokos Hotels
Bring your pet with you on a holiday! Sokos Hotels are happy to accommodate family pets from small rodents to cats and dogs. We aim to host all guests travelling with pets in spacious rooms, with easy access to outdoors so you can walk your four-legged friend.
Tips for a successful hotel break for pets
Pets need a stress-free environment and plenty of sleep and rest, even when travelling.
Below are some tips on how to make your pet's holiday as comfortable as possible:
- Allow enough time for travel, so your pet can take frequent breaks and has time for a walk.
- Bring your pet's own bed or blanket and water bowl with you. Reptiles should sleep in their own travel terrarium whilst in a hotel.
- Bringing a familiar toy with you will help your pet to feel at home in a new environment.
- Explore the hotel surroundings together with your pet.
- Don't leave your pet alone in the hotel room for lengthy periods. If you must leave your pet alone in the room, make sure it cannot escape.
- Hang the "Pets in the room" sign on the door.
Sokos Hotels offer a welcome package for its canine guests.
Everyone staying at a Sokos Hotel with a dog will receive a welcome package upon arrival containing Best Friend products, including chew bones, steak sticks and poop bags. The package also contains information concerning local dog parks and vets.
Let us know if you will be bringing a pet with you when booking your room.
This way we can select the best possible room for you. Booking a room for you and your pet is easy. Just call the hotel directly or Sokos Hotels Sales, tel. +358 20 1234 600.
The price for boarding your pet in Sokos Hotels is €10/night. If you are an S-Card member, your pet will stay free with a family benefit (except during the bonus night as it does not include S-Card service benefits).
Welcome to pet-friendly Sokos Hotels!