What is S-Card?
Services for families
Flamingo has everything families with children could hope for when staying at a hotel. If you do not manage to experience everything during one visit, you are welcome to stay with us again!
- Go to the hotel's 12th floor to use binoculars and see airplanes take off and land, and see the fantastic sights. How many cars are there on Kehä III per hour? Report the volume to us and get a lollipop.
- Flamingo Spa's water park provides wonderful moments for all active swimmers. The water park has five different pools and slides. Who dares run the fastest and jump in the wildest way? www.flamingospa.fi/en
- The Finnkino movie theatre is the place for the latest from the world of movies.
- Gutter or strike? Challenge your parents, siblings or friends. There are twenty bowling alleys and seven pool tables available. www.bowlcircus.com
- The Naurusaari indoor activity park is good fun for kids. Adults can also relax with a cup of coffee and read the papers.
- The Megazone laser adventure is a fun, hugely popular indoor laser game. The game zone is a dark, labyrinthine urban battle arena with UV lights.
- The first cosmic minigolf course in Europe; putting accompanied with impressive special effects. The holes may be in a police radar or the mouth of a shark, and there is also some horror in the four-hole horror area. It is not just about cosmic minigolf!
- Are you in need of sport shoes or an exercise outfit? The Jumbo shopping centre has 122 different shops, along with 15 restaurants and cafes. www.jumbo.fi. And if this is not enough, a large number of shops are within walking distance at Tammisto Shopping Park.
- The Heureka science centre is located in Tikkurila. Visit the centre to learn about science, and study dozens of different science-based tricks at Heureka's trick factory! Take a seat at the rat basketball stadium and watch an exciting game played by rats. www.heureka.fi/en
- Go to the Tammisto conservation forest and enjoy the green area near Kehä III. Please ask at reception for a map.
- At Paloheinä, you can play golf in the summertime and enjoy both cross-country and downhill skiing during winter. An excellent place for fantastic golfing, an open pay-and-play everyman course with a one-off fee. www.paloheinagolf.fi/en
- On Haltiala farm, you can see common farm animals in a cultural setting free of charge. Enjoy delicacies in the rustic milieu of Cafe Wanha Pehtoori. Please ask the reception staff for driving instructions.
- Experience speed and fun at the BMX Race Park in Kivikko! The track consists of a five-metre high ramp at the start, four straight jumps and three sloped curves. The track is approximately 375 metres long. A bike and other equipment can be rented at the race park. Fasten your helmet and have fun!