Sokos Hotels is the first accommodation company in Finland to be granted the right to use the Allergy Label from the Allergy and Asthma Federation. Original Sokos Hotel Vaakuna is one of the hotels that have been granted the right to use the label.
Six years of development have resulted in improved indoor air in hotel rooms and changes in the interior decoration and cleaning materials used.
The Allergy Label means that our hotel rooms now have:
- cleaner indoor air
- carefully considered cleaning methods and materials
- odour-free cleaning agents
- allergy-friendly interior decoration materials and textiles
- fresh bed linen
- odour-free personal hygiene products available
- designated rooms for people travelling with animals, not used by customers with allergies