You can exercise on your own at the gym, or attend the hotel's diverse range of guided exercise. The most action-packed breaks are in the water slide or on the sea ice, where you can go on a skating trip in winter. There also are many different cross country running and skiing routes near the hotel. You can do all this by taking a break from your workday, for example. Ask our staff about the magnificent activities at the hotel and near it.
* Nallisport indoor sports arena, 200 m www.nallisport.com
* Adjacent mini-golf course, 200 m www.ouluntarmo.fi/minigolf
* Vauhtipuisto Speed Park for children, within walking distance www.vauhtipuisto.fi
* Hietasaari riding stables nearby www.villasalmenranta.fi
* Tietomaa Science Centre in city centre www.tietomaa.fi
* Meri Oulu Cultural Society offering summer activities within walking distance www.merioulu.fi
Break Sokos Hotel Eden offers exercise classes, including aquarobics and pool running as well as regular aerobics. For more information, please contact reception.
In summer, a huge variety of activities are offered in the environs of Break Sokos Hotel Eden. Run, cycle or rollerblade amidst the stunning seaside scenery. Golf, tennis, badminton, beach volleyball and floorball can be enjoyed in the hotel's immediate vicinity. Nordic walking poles and pool running belts can be loaned from the hotel, and bikes can be hired from Nallikari camping area's reception desk.
Winter activities abound at Break Sokos Hotel Eden. The bright spring sunshine and the frozen expanse of the sea will beckon you to explore skiing trails that start right by the hotel grounds. Downhill skiing and snowboarding pistes are approx.150 km away. Snowshoes, among other equipment, are available for hire.
Break Sokos Hotel Eden offers a rich programme of activities for all ages making it an enjoyable destination for the whole family.
* Aquarobics groups for children and adults daily in the entertainment spa
* Baby swimming, Saturday mornings from 8 am. Further information: tel. +358 8 884 2000
* Play pool swimming, Tuesdays from 17.00 pm